What a cute little one! She really is a tiny mite! :-) Have a good day! Praying for you... I'll try to call you one of these days, Shena! Love you both! -Schelle
Sariah is a gift from God. She is just beautiful. Shena, I'm not sure if you remember me; we had some classes together at IBC & I'm Christy Moore's sister-in-law. I also have a son w/ special needs and I now work w/ several adults with special needs. I'm sure you are overwhelmed w/ medical information at the time but if you ever need me to help w/ gathering information for you whether it be medical, financial, etc. Please don't hessitate to call me. God Bless your family. God gave you a wonderful gift and you call her "Sariah". You are wonderful parents.
4 Comments:
Shena and Matthew ~
Sariah is beautiful. You are all three in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to be.
God Bless ~
What a cute little one! She really is a tiny mite! :-) Have a good day! Praying for you... I'll try to call you one of these days, Shena! Love you both! -Schelle
So glad to find this spot, since we've been wondering how you're all doing. Sariah is a beauty! Blessings to you all. We're praying for you~
Galen and Ronda
Shena & Matthew-
Sariah is a gift from God. She is just beautiful. Shena, I'm not sure if you remember me; we had some classes together at IBC & I'm Christy Moore's sister-in-law. I also have a son w/ special needs and I now work w/ several adults with special needs. I'm sure you are overwhelmed w/ medical information at the time but if you ever need me to help w/ gathering information for you whether it be medical, financial, etc. Please don't hessitate to call me. God Bless your family. God gave you a wonderful gift and you call her "Sariah". You are wonderful parents.
-Christina Poynter
765-418-5746
Post a Comment
<< Home