HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARIAH!!!
Matthew and I had a very enjoyable day yesterday as we reminisced over our daughter's birth. We received many cards, flowers, and phone calls from family and friends who care. Thank you for your prayers also. Sariah's life was precious and as I look back on it I have feelings of love and appreciation to Jesus even through her death. The Great Physician has worked a miracle in our hearts. God bless you for caring.~ ShenĂ¡
Matthew and I had a very enjoyable day yesterday as we reminisced over our daughter's birth. We received many cards, flowers, and phone calls from family and friends who care. Thank you for your prayers also. Sariah's life was precious and as I look back on it I have feelings of love and appreciation to Jesus even through her death. The Great Physician has worked a miracle in our hearts. God bless you for caring.~ ShenĂ¡
1 Comments:
Shena-
You are in our prayers! We have Sariah's website bookmarked to remember to pray for you and Matthew. May God continue to comfort and show blessings to you both!!
Post a Comment
<< Home